8.8 build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Fabrication Shop > 8.8 build

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 05-15-2013, 07:12 AM   #1
zboss86
2001 TJ Wrangler 

8.8 build

Got most of the grunt work done, I hate grinding... Plasma cutter made quick work of the brackets. Still need to run over it with a wire wheel. I believe this was a northern differential, it had a lot of rust pits in it. It's no show car, so it'll work.

Now I need to measure and lay out the brackets in cad so I can cut them out on a buddy's plasma table.

8.8.jpg  
Unread 05-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #2
Helldorado Customs
Addicted...

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zboss86 View Post
Got most of the grunt work done, I hate grinding... Plasma cutter made quick work of the brackets. Still need to run over it with a wire wheel. I believe this was a northern differential, it had a lot of rust pits in it. It's no show car, so it'll work.

Now I need to measure and lay out the brackets in cad so I can cut them out on a buddy's plasma table.

Lookin good sir. Keep us posted ! I remember doing mine in the gravel....those were the days :-)

Helldorado Customs is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.