Your axle end swaybar relocation for OTK - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Advanced Jeep Tech > Your axle end swaybar relocation for OTK

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-18-2011, 08:00 PM   #16
Prosonic
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'm currently dealing with this as well. I'm not to sure how strict local mechanics will be here, but it is in our inspection book.

Teraflex also offers something much like the black magic set.
Teraflex brackets

Unread 12-27-2011, 07:31 PM   #17
foggybottombob
1984 CJ7 

I just welded some DOM to the spring plate and then welded a small 1/4" thick tab to the top of that for the disconnect bar to attach to. I've had this a couple of years with no problems so far. The inverted T steering was to susceptible to death wobble so I changed back to inverted Y as in the third picture. I guess you can call it semi high steer since the drag link is in the bottom of the high steer arm.

foggybottombob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2014, 08:58 PM   #18
TxmikeS
2003 TJ Wrangler 

currie HD sterring interferes with JKS sway bar disconnects

Installed Currie HD steering and come to find the attachment point of the drag link to the steering hits the mount bracket and lower assembly of the sway bar JKS quicker disconnects. I am very surprised this is not accounted for in the design. I have the JKS quicker disconnects and Currie steering installed in accordance to specs; I have checked and double checked everything.

I saw posts about relocating the sway bar attachment points and have no idea if the JKS assembly will continue to work.
TxmikeS is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.