TJ 2.5 to 4.0 Swap questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Advanced Jeep Tech > TJ 2.5 to 4.0 Swap questions

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Cure for your Tie Rod Roll!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 08-16-2014, 01:22 AM   #1
Benoand09
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tj TJ 2.5 to 4.0 Swap questions

Hi everyone I'm attempting a swap from a 2.5 to a 4.0 this week and wanted to know what problems I should prepare for and anything that might make it easier. I already have a donor AX-15, 4.0, 4.0 wire harness and the computer as well all from a 1999 TJ. I have a 1997 TJ. Any help would be appreciated. Happy wheeling.

Also I have looked at the forum and previous posts already. I'm just looking for a more direct response.

Benoand09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2014, 06:02 AM   #2
jason m
Nothing but the facts

You might want to try the TJ section also, I will let it stay here but this section does not have as much traffic as the TJ area.

And thank you for your service to this country.

Jason.

And on the 8th day, God created the 14 bolt....
jason m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2014, 09:44 AM   #3
Benoand09
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks Jason. Hopefully your doing better from when your picture was taken.
Benoand09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.