swap info on ford efi - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Advanced Jeep Tech > swap info on ford efi

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBest deals on Yukon Gears at JeepHut.comNeed Ace Engineering products? JeepHut has you covered.

Unread 11-07-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
WerxRacing

swap info on ford efi

A friend got a Ford EFI 5.0 in his jeep. He is running a Lincoln ECU now & was told a A9L from a 5spd stang is what he needs. I am big in to mustangs. We put the A9P(auto ecu) on 5spds for more performance.. But I was thinking to help my friends build a F150 ecu would be best. He is not looking for high performance. The truck one would give him the tow & torque for his rocker crawling trail blazing beast.. I been looking for 4 days now with no good luck on info. So decide time to ask.

Thank you all for your info & time.

WerxRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
jp360cj
1977 CJ7 

Might want to check pirate4x4.com, they had a huge write up on ford efi swaps

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.