Project Rear Steer - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Advanced Jeep Tech > Project Rear Steer

Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 05-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #61
jason m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond-x View Post
Looks pretty cool.

What's going on with your steering wheel?
Thanks

I pulled a steering valve from a upright fork truck its the type of fork that you drive buy just holding the knob standing up.
the wheel is not like a regular wheel, its not round, this is becasue they want you to hold the knob when your turning.

I added a 10x10 cooler and mounted it on the driver side inside the engine compartment. I goofed on mounting the fan, I have it so its pulling hot engine air over the coils
So now I need to reverse the fan blades and the wiring but thats a ten minute job.
Got a huge run this weekend in CT, I will gte some pics of the Jeep and the other buggys I'm allways trying to keep up with.

Jason.

And on the 8th day, God created the 14 bolt....
jason m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2013, 09:10 PM   #62
jason m

Bumping my own thread as a few I see are asking about it.

Jason.

Unread 10-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #63
jason m

Snagged a vid from a buddy.

Ive done that climb tons of times in the past, but as soon as the camera is on I can't.

I'm done for now on the Jeep, its holding up very well and all this year no break downs. I'm starting a real buggy very soon but will start another build thread.

Jason.

Unread 10-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #64
jason m

Told ya I could make it, LOL.

Jason.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.