pre runner zj need help/input - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Advanced Jeep Tech > pre runner zj need help/input

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 05-28-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
crsracing
1994 ZJ 

pre runner zj need help/input

I tried to doing some research but every one seems to set them up for crawling how boring and any one who has went more extreme then I want to. What I want to do is set my dd/weekend toy up as kind of a prerunner style not to jump but so I can run around on the back roads/dunes and it will soak up all the bumps and if I don't see the occasional thing and catch a little air it won't kill it. My thoughts so far are trussed axles front and rear bypass shocks all the way around along with air bumps and good adjustable short arm as I don't really wanna hack it up to go long arm as it's a factory 5 speed so I don't think I could bring myself to do it looking for any input Specialy on if you think short arm will be good enough and where money is best spent
Thanks Chris

1995 zj 4.0 4.5" long arm on 35" km2's
crsracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2014, 01:46 PM   #2
BCrawford64
1997 ZJ 

That's kinda what mine is going to end up like, http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/p...nster-2509434/
BCrawford64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2014, 10:19 PM   #3
crsracing
1994 ZJ 

i will have to keep an eye on that for ideas not many people go for this look i do know a couple good build threads of prerunner zj's if your interested

1995 zj 4.0 4.5" long arm on 35" km2's
crsracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2014, 06:37 PM   #4
BCrawford64
1997 ZJ 

Sure, please post links.
BCrawford64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.