Mod 12 bolt isuzu vs d44 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Advanced Jeep Tech > Mod 12 bolt isuzu vs d44

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 01-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #16
Yamajer
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I hope your running some chromo shafts!!! Dang man on 37's!!!! I dble checked and it is 5.38's. There is the match for a 44 for both LP and HP. I'd amuse they have them for 60's as well. That would be cool to have a kingpin sitting in the garage!

Good luck on the build man!! There doesn't seem to be a lot of ppl going with this Isuzu axle but it is a solid option

Yamajer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #17
Necromancer_tat
Where'd all my money go?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamajer View Post
I hope your running some chromo shafts!!! Dang man on 37's!!!! I dble checked and it is 5.38's. There is the match for a 44 for both LP and HP. I'd amuse they have them for 60's as well. That would be cool to have a kingpin sitting in the garage!

Good luck on the build man!! There doesn't seem to be a lot of ppl going with this Isuzu axle but it is a solid option
I'm running Ten Factory chromo's in the front axle, but the rear are the factory 8.8 axle shafts. I'm kinda experimenting with the 37's because I've seen a few people make them live where I wheel. It's generally reguarded as not if the front axle will break, but when. I try to stay aware of where my tires are pointed before I hammer on them, and I try not to launch them into the air where they will come to a dead stop when I land.

2006 LJ SOLD!
Necromancer_tat is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.