Jeep all over the road. Help!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Advanced Jeep Tech > Jeep all over the road. Help!!

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 02-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
jcrockett
2012 JK Wrangler 

Jk Jeep all over the road. Help!!

I just bought a 2012 jeep rubicon. When i bought it it had 295/70/17 nitto trail grapplers and procomp alloys on it. It seems like my jeep is all over the road when i hit a bump it bump steers. When i hit the brakes the jeep is straight when im going over 40 mph when i let go of the steering wheel it seems to pull left. 30 psi and 1500 miles on it. I need to get this fixed or i will get rid of it. I took it for an alighnment the other day and here are the specs. Any help will be appreciated.

jcrockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #2
BlueRubiconrich
1986 CJ7 

could be to much air in the tires. Those tires did not come factory with the Jeep.
BlueRubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #3
Jeepin72
Is it the weekend yet?

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Pulling to the left would be alignment. Hitting a bump is just that... Do you have a steering stabilizer? TRE's in good shape?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.