Dana 60 shaft lengths? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Advanced Jeep Tech > Dana 60 shaft lengths?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineVisit 1aauto.com For ShockTober Deals on Monroe shocks andAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 03-20-2013, 02:33 PM   #1
egodfrey
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Dana 60 shaft lengths?

Anyone know the length of the shafts in a 79 ford full float 30spl rear. Don't have the axle at my place but I want to order chromo for it. Not enough $ to upgrade to 35 spline right now.

Most of all thanks too Ian Johnson and the xtreme off-road crew for all their work, and 4 wheel to heal for their part in it too.
egodfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #2
rshbutch
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I have the vert same axle in my garage,when i get home i will messure. Or just call ranys ring and pinion
rshbutch is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.