Custom say bar for tj with dbl tri 4 link rear - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Advanced Jeep Tech > Custom say bar for tj with dbl tri 4 link rear

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-27-2012, 12:16 AM   #16
aw12345
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssyj94 View Post
Aw1234 Yeah I dont doubt you do use all the shock travel.... Wish I had such great places to use mine.

What I saw in your first picture is a dual rate stop about 2" below the adjuster. Which would mean you'd be running on the combined rate until maybe the last 1" of uptravel. If the slider even hit the rate stop being that high. I know on my fox shocks it'd never reach didnt think kings were much different. I had my stops high like that in the rear when I first installed them and it was real loose and leaned bad since it was super soft. Adjusted them down and it controls the lean some and rides better at speed. Its kind of a bandaid till a swaybar is added but helps. If you adjusted them after that picture its a mute point just goin by what I saw.
King sells them with the dual rate stop way high and recommends that you leave it alone. I have lowered them some since, doesn't seem to make much difference. Anti rock helped it a lot does very well on winding mountain roads and corners faster than my coil sprung TJ on 35's

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/february-tj-month-contest-submit-now-2061065/
aw12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #17
duggan98tj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Well my jeep has even driven and it doesn't look like I need on at all for now it's was intentionally turn hard at lower speed and high speed to see if I need a sway bar but for now it's not and issue but I will get one at some point
duggan98tj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.