350 tbi in a cj 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Advanced Jeep Tech > 350 tbi in a cj 5

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 09-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
slimshadie
1980 CJ5 

350 tbi in a cj 5

I recently purchased a 80 cj 5 which has a tbi chevy 350 in it. it has somekind of a woodward control module in it. I rerouted all the wiring of the module, relocated it under the hood and installed gauges in it.
I have recently experienced it running very bad and dying. I have no kind of manuel for the adjustments for this device or the wiring diagrahm
I also replaced the plugs and wires and the accell coil and cap.
any help will be appreciated of how to get this jeep running smoothly and wired correctly.
I now have the elect fuel pump relay wired to a switched 12 vold. it should have a trigger wire from a ecm somewhere

slimshadie is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.