1ton brakes question - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Advanced Jeep Tech > 1ton brakes question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 07-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #16
bojangles808
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks Everyone! still Unsure If I'm gonna Sick With 15" Rims

bojangles808 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2013, 09:08 AM   #17
underpowered
Bouncin' on a Budget

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles808 View Post
Thanks Everyone! still Unsure If I'm gonna Sick With 15" Rims
given the choice, i would go with 16's or 16.5's but i was in the same situation as you, i already had the 15" tires and wheels, so i used them. Going back, I think it would have been better to cut my losses, sold the 15's and found some used 16's.

2000 powerjoke tow pig

Anti-jeep--1989 K5 blazer. the new off road ride
underpowered is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #18
jason m

Quote:
Originally Posted by underpowered View Post
given the choice, i would go with 16's or 16.5's but i was in the same situation as you, i already had the 15" tires and wheels, so i used them. Going back, I think it would have been better to cut my losses, sold the 15's and found some used 16's.
I'm in the same boat but with 16's as I want to be on 17's. My rims are all ready bead locked and I really want to upgrade to red label tires but they are in the 17" flavor or 20".
But 8 years ago 17's were not as popular and red labels were tougher to get, so the clear choice was 16's.

Op chose your tire size that you want for a while, cause its like anything, costly to do it twice.

Jason.

And on the 8th day, God created the 14 bolt....
jason m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.