15" rims on Dana 60's - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Advanced Jeep Tech > 15" rims on Dana 60's

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinAlloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #16
underpowered
Bouncin' on a Budget

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer_tat View Post
Let me know how it turns out
ALOT of grinding and 3/8"spacers to make them work.

Wheels are 15x10 with 3.5" BS, but they are on there none the less.

2000 powerjoke tow pig

Anti-jeep--1989 K5 blazer. the new off road ride
underpowered is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #17
egodfrey
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

suppose to pick up my jeep thursday fromt he shop but they insist they cannot grind the calipers to fit and that i have to get 2" spacers

I give up, this is what i get for having a shop build my jeep while i was deployed

Most of all thanks too Ian Johnson and the xtreme off-road crew for all their work, and 4 wheel to heal for their part in it too.
egodfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #18
underpowered
Bouncin' on a Budget

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by egodfrey View Post
suppose to pick up my jeep thursday fromt he shop but they insist they cannot grind the calipers to fit and that i have to get 2" spacers

I give up, this is what i get for having a shop build my jeep while i was deployed

tell them to suck it up and grab a grinder. it takes a TON of grinding to get them to fit. my brakes still operate fine with my 15's. Granted, i do have like a 3/8" spacer on mine, but 2" is not needed at all.

2000 powerjoke tow pig

Anti-jeep--1989 K5 blazer. the new off road ride
underpowered is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 06:36 AM   #19
egodfrey
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Traded for a set of 38" km2 on 16's

Not happy about losing my 39.5 but I want my jeep out of the shop and wheeling, not really happy with the quality of their work either.

Most of all thanks too Ian Johnson and the xtreme off-road crew for all their work, and 4 wheel to heal for their part in it too.
egodfrey is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.