Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK2 Grand Cherokee > Wk2 - Radio and Backup Camera

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Wk2 - Radio and Backup Camera Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK2 Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Wk2 - Radio and Backup Camera

Email Bookmark Print
WK2Glen
Dallas

Jeep Information

Year:2014

Model:4x4 Limited

Engine:HEMI

I bought a 2014 Grand Cherokee 2 months ago and could have sworn the radio would mute when the back camera came on. I noticed the other day the radio now stays on when backing up. Was I dreaming or is the radio suppose to mute when the back up camera comes on?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

emok
View emok's Jeep
01-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Seems to happen so you can hear the park sense beeps

eerattler
View eerattler's Jeep
01-18-2014, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK2Glen
I bought a 2014 Grand Cherokee 2 months ago and could have sworn the radio would mute when the back camera came on. I noticed the other day the radio now stays on when backing up. Was I dreaming or is the radio suppose to mute when the back up camera comes on?
The radio will reduce in volume the closer you get to an object that the ParkSense can detect. When you get really close the Radio will almost mute.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.