Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK2 Grand Cherokee > problem with heater core??

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoFord Explorer 8.8 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Kit C Clip Elim

problem with heater core?? Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK2 Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

problem with heater core??

Email Bookmark Print
nieck

Jeep Information

So I have replaced my radiator in the summer cause of a small hole... I also replaced my thermostat right away.... now that it is cold I hairy get any heat coming out of the vents until I rev it up... I replaced my water pump today seems better but still warm. I flushed the system and heater core. Was wondering if the heater core could still be plugged a little. The bottom hose is hot to the touch while the top hose is warm! Any suggestions??

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.