Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK2 Grand Cherokee > Gc

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Gc Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK2 Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Gc

Email Bookmark Print
nbridgeman
Knoxville

Jeep Information

Year:2012

My first Jeep. 2012 Laredo X, black forest green, hemi.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

YukonGirl93
View YukonGirl93's Jeep
01-27-2014, 10:38 AM
Hey Gc, I just picked up a 2012 Laredo 5.7L a couple weeks ago. Love it so far. Was curious what kind of gas mileage you're getting with yours? Have you done any upgrades? Thanks.

nbridgeman
View nbridgeman's Jeep
01-27-2014, 12:19 PM
With the disclaimer that I tend to have a heavy foot. My city averages 13.5 and hwy is 18.5-19.5. Drove from knoxville to ft walton fl and got 18.5 the whole trip. Haven't made any mods. Stock tires

YukonGirl93
View YukonGirl93's Jeep
01-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Nice. So far I've been getting about 16-17 city & 18-20 hwy with stock tires. Wondering if a chip & performance air intake/filter would improve it enough to be worth the effort. Love my JGC though, smooth ride.

nbridgeman
View nbridgeman's Jeep
01-27-2014, 06:14 PM
Anything that will reduce drag on the breathing of the engine like air intake/filter and exhaust. A chip might also but I think the diablo sport tuners are a little more capable.

YukonGirl93
View YukonGirl93's Jeep
01-27-2014, 09:37 PM
Great, thanks for the tip. I'll look into the diablo tuners. I've heard the name, but haven't looked into them yet.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.