Radio Question -1/5 scale buggy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > RC Rockcrawler Forum > Radio Question -1/5 scale buggy

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG4th of July Military Discount! (Active: July 2 - 16, 2014)Currie RockJock Products!!

Unread 10-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
FourbyFour
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Radio Question -1/5 scale buggy

What radio do you guys recommend for a 1/5 scale buggy?

[QUOTE=DcMuff;10356365]P[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]REPOST[/COLOR][/SIZE]erous...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dead_End;13002119]hurr durr I gots a truk[/QUOTE]
FourbyFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
Sandspider

My buddy uses the HobbyPartz stuff with good success. I have the two channel in my Redcat buggy and my E-Savage. I want to try the 3 channel cause i can turn lights on remotely but have heard bad things about longevity.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/fs-g2-24ghz-radio.html

You cant't go wrong with Spectrum if you have the money. I am gonna try the three channel onmy Savage flux.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/79p-gt3b-carradio-lcd.html
Unread 03-02-2012, 03:53 AM   #3
mrfreezevt
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Can't go wrong with a futaba 2.4gig get extra receivers and use the same radio in multiple vehichles. I use one radio for my rock crawlers, hpi baja, slash, and four of my boats (both gas and nitro). Spend a little extra for a good radio, you won't be disapointed, I wouldn't spend $1000 on a gas powered rc and cheap out on a $100 radio just my opinion.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.