Lets see your smoker! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > BBQ & Grilling > Lets see your smoker!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 11-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
SH00T3R
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Lets see your smoker!

Ok guys so I am looking into getting a new smoker and Im looking at the Traeger lil tex elite. What are you guys smoking with? What should I be looking for in a smoker besides the size?

Thanks!

SH00T3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
festerw
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I've got a Traeger Junior and don't think you'll be disappointed. It may not be a traditional smoker but it works pretty dang good.

My only regret is I didn't get a bigger one.
Unread 11-26-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
ajmorell

I just got a Bradley Original (non-digital) smoker. I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. I've heard great things, so far the only thing I don't like is having to use the bisquettes, only because I haven't found anywhere locally that sells them.
ajmorell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #4
viimag
1979 CJ5 

As someone who uses an electric smoker I think that you will enjoy the convenience that these have over a traditional wood type unit. Set the temp and walk away. Enjoy and share pics.
viimag is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.