BBQ Pit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > BBQ & Grilling > BBQ Pit

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 05-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
Truck633
GO ONE MORE!!

BBQ Pit

I just finished the pit, have 3/4 #9 expanded for the grate and a 3/16 cover. Now I need your input, I have cooked a couple of "all nighters" throwing a tinfoil wrapped brisket in soaked burlap, and it usually comes out pretty good, but I want to try something different.
Let me know what you have done.... I am going to christen this thing Friday!!

firepit.jpg  

Up here - we go by results, when you preached, people slept. When he flew, people prayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicated View Post
It's like dads new mistress. You hate her until you see her boobs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionakana View Post
I bet the new bike riding monkey will pedal a lot faster!
Truck633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
RimDJsTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ive been itchin to do a deep pit BBQ. How did yours turn out? Any tricks or tips? I plan on using concrete irrigation standpipe for the liner and just doing Tri-tip first just to try it out. Id like to hear how much work it took start to finish.
Thanks.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.