Wheeling near Morgantown during the week - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > West Virgina Jeep Forum > Wheeling near Morgantown during the week

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 10-02-2012, 06:10 AM   #1
silversvo
2001 WJ 

Wheeling near Morgantown during the week

I have a few days off during the week and wanted to go wheeling. A buddy and I have the middle of the week off and was hoping maybe someone could guide us to some good trails near Morgantown. We are both running around in stock jeeps so not looking to do serious offroading. just a few trails and some mud.

silversvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2012, 09:23 PM   #2
rjrorrer
2000 WJ 

I am a student here, I normally take my WJ to sand springs rd, you can get directions there, roughly you take 68 towards coopers rock, get off at exit 10 take a left, take another left and its about 3 miles if that on your right. it is not bad wheeling at all, when you get to the very top it runs into the university forest, you can take a right to get out, follow that road till the stop sign, take a right, take a left at the 2nd intersection to get back to town. there is another trail however if you take a left when you get to the top and it is fun, beware though some of the mud holes are deep as sh**t, swamped my jeep there. blue hole has a few trails here and there.
Unread 11-15-2012, 04:17 PM   #3
wvracer821

2000 WJ 

just saw this. I live and grew up on sand springs Rd. theres alot of trails ill post next time me and some friends get together to go out. I'm also a student at WVU
Junk: 2000 WJ, 4.0L, Ford Mustang Injectors,SpeedoDRD, NP242, IRO skid, Custom front shackle mount, D30, Detroit Truetrac, Trussed D44a, 4.10, Aussie, BTF covers, IRO 6.5", ProComp 9000,JKS TB, IRO adjustable upper and lower front arms, JKS quicker Discos, Spidertrax 1.5", 17" MOABs, 255/75-17 MTRs, Kenwood KDC-BT952HD
Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...build-1436556/
WVU Geology 2013 KCCO FRACLIFE
wvracer821 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.