Snowshoe jamboree - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > West Virgina Jeep Forum > Snowshoe jamboree

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-23-2008, 02:28 AM   #1
Vincewms

Snowshoe jamboree

Anybody going on the Jeep Jamboree @ snowshoe WV on July 11th. I want to go and don't mind paying the 265 but I am trying to talk my Brother into tagging along. He'd like to go but he will not pay 265 as a passenger. Anybody know what you get for that? does that include lodging too.

Factory Stuff: Everything you can get for it - the ashtray
Stock nomore products:
Bestop High rock Bumper with factory fogs custon fit.
2.5 teraflex BB lift and stocker tires and rimz for now
Vincewms is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2008, 07:44 PM   #2
44 NSB
NSB Florida Jeep

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Check out thier web site:

http://www.jeepjamboreeusa.com/index.htm

WHAT DOES THE JAMBOREE COVER?
Your fee covers all necessary permits, experienced guides for the entire trip, three meals on both Friday and Saturday ("Just Trails" adventures include evening meals only), and a continental breakfast on Sunday. NOTE: Meals vary. Regretfully, no accommodations can be made for special diets. Also included is an official Jeep Jamboree T-shirt and access to some of the finest trails in America - several of which are only available through this program. Each Jamboree also features a giveaway for chances to win great prizes. Sorry, no partial trips are offered and no spectators allowed. All participants must be officially registered.

I'll see you there
5 speed w/ NP 231, Nth 4.5" lift, AntiRocks front and rear, skids (tummy tucker, front dif, oil pan, GenRite fuel tank skid, RockJock D-60 4.88, Flex-a-lite fan, Flow Cooler pump, Rhino lined tub, American Eagle Alloys, SS LTB's 34" x 10.5 w/Staun beadlocks, Tuffy console, MileMarker Hydra 12000
44 NSB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2008, 08:32 AM   #3
Vincewms

Cool hope to see you there. Do you have a group with you?

Factory Stuff: Everything you can get for it - the ashtray
Stock nomore products:
Bestop High rock Bumper with factory fogs custon fit.
2.5 teraflex BB lift and stocker tires and rimz for now
Vincewms is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2008, 10:53 AM   #4
rastadog

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

I was there...(Blue)Logging Road trail Friday and (Red)Beaver something on Saturday. It was my 5th Jamboree and the best organized so far. We stayed at the old Shamrock condos on the mountain.

did you have a good time?
rastadog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.