Pipestem/Bluefield/Beckely area trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > West Virgina Jeep Forum > Pipestem/Bluefield/Beckely area trails

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-27-2012, 01:30 AM   #1
jumbojeepman
1976 CJ7 

Pipestem/Bluefield/Beckely area trails

I'm coming to a family reunion in WV this 4th of July weekend. Wanting to know if I should bring my Jeep or just take my convertible BMW. So basically I need to know if there are any good Jeepin' areas in SE WV. The main area we will be in is the Pipestem State Park, with one day near Bluefield. I'm not talking about no dirt road with a boulder or two, are there any serious Jeep trails in the area? Needs to be within an hour or so of Pipestem State Park, and like a 1/2 day of quality Jeepin to make it worth the trouble of driving my Jeep there.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

jumbojeepman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
jumbojeepman
1976 CJ7 

So 35 views and no trails, guess I'll take the BMW convertible.
jumbojeepman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
john304
2010 JK Wrangler 

Wyoming County. Ride on logging trails, gas well roads, and strip mines.
john304 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.