Davis, WV This weekend? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > West Virgina Jeep Forum > Davis, WV This weekend?

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 07-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
gwar11d2
2009 JK Wrangler 

Davis, WV This weekend?

Hi All,
My wife and friends are going to be around Davis, WV this weekend. Wondering if there are any decent 'light' scenic trails around the area to take a nice Sunday 4x4 drive through. Not looking for anything too extreme (don't want to fall off the side of a mountain) but something fun / family oriented around the area.

Not familiar with the area at all and of course being a man I'm waiting until the last minute to post a thread about it :beer:

09 JK Jeep Green Sahara Unlimited / Teraflex 2.5" Spring-Shocks / 35's x 16" Level 8 Trackers/ Aussie Locker Front / 5:13's
My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/w...hread-1231661/
gwar11d2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
URABLUR
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I have been wanting to take a day trip to that area as well. I would imagine there are some great back roads/trails in that area.
URABLUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
zeke6785
2012 JK Wrangler 

Awesome area, We used to take a trip there every year for a club i was in in high school. If your looking for some good pizza, go to a place called sirianis. They have some awesome food. As for trails, im sure theres some cool logging roads around there.
Smittybilt Stinger
zeke6785 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.