Anyone from WV? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > West Virgina Jeep Forum > Anyone from WV?

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-23-2010, 02:53 PM   #1
WVURocky
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone from WV?

Hey guys... I'm a newb and I'm from WV. Just lookin' for some of my fellow Mountaineer Jeepers.

Anyway, thanks for havin' me and I'll see ya around.

Peace.

WVURocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2010, 05:01 PM   #2
hptechnician
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hey! WV is probably the best state in the country. Is there any jeep clubs around here? I've lived here all my life and just now seriously getting into jeeps!
hptechnician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
robsbluerub
2007 JK Wrangler 

I'm not from WVA but I have a Jeep and signed up to do the jamboree at Snowshoe (can I be an honorary mountaineer?). Looking forward to it. Would be interested in other places to wheel in WVA.
2007 JK 2dr Rubicon, 3" Black Diamond Lift, 35" KM2s, M/T Classic IIs, Rancho shocks, Mopar bumpers, 8000 lb winch, Ace rock sliders, Skid Row engine/oil pan skid, evap skid, Tom Woods driveshafts, Riddler diff covers, rear adjustable upper control arms, chromoly rear shafts, Reid knuckles, Synergy chromoly tie rod, track bar, and flipped drag link.
robsbluerub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 03:22 AM   #4
hptechnician
2006 TJ Wrangler 

jamboree

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsbluerub View Post
I'm not from WVA but I have a Jeep and signed up to do the jamboree at Snowshoe (can I be an honorary mountaineer?). Looking forward to it. Would be interested in other places to wheel in WVA.
So what's the skinny on the Jamboree? I've lived here all my life, but never heard of it. I'm also new to the jeep scene.

As for being an honorary mountaineer - sure, why not? I think our friendly nature sets WV apart from many other states.

Trails - I'm looking for some in WV. Nothing too challenging. My ride is also a daily driver. Personally, I do a lot of back-roading. I'm a photographer in my spare time so I get a good high out of taking a day of and just driving around off the beaten path.
hptechnician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
WVURocky
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I've heard there are a few around the Corridor G area of Charleston. From what I've seen on Jeenpinwv.com, there are quite a few rides that take place from weekend to weekend. Someone suggested that I register there if I wanted to learn more about WV trails. From what I can tell, it's about as informative as any site.
WVURocky is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.