Wheeling - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Wheeling

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Unread 08-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #1
miesner

Wheeling

Come on people somebody near Frederick Thurmont Fairfield taneytown has to know about some private land?

miesner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2012, 12:52 PM   #2
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I do pm me for details. I will only give them if you know you won't leave trash behind. I know a spot you can go its private land but the guy has no prob with respectable people wheeling back there. It's has a few miles of trails. Also if you see trash pick up some. There is a problem with teenagers drinking there on the weekends. I think that's a big part of why he let's people wheel back there because we clean up their mess.

Sent from my EVO 4G using JeepForum

[QUOTE=Magnum;14117863] I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ldso;16498409]. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Luuca;16122017]diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

Ask me how I know...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Overhead;17658665]this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.[/QUOTE]
Siva283 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.