Stainless Scrappers in MD - STOLEN ITEMS - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Stainless Scrappers in MD - STOLEN ITEMS

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-10-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
_Kyle_
2008 WK 

Stainless Scrappers in MD - STOLEN ITEMS

Does anyone know of any big Stainless Recyclers or Scrappers in MD? I had 100k of 316 Stainless Victaulic Depend-O-Lok Couplings stolen from my work (Howard County) and am trying to see if I can track them down and maybe track down who stole them. Had to be an inside thing since the unattended entrance is locked when no one is on site and the main entrance is always open, but has a camera so you couldn't just carry them out. The County/Owner has some poor sap reviewing weeks of video looking for any suspicious activity. The items were in the back on the site where you had to know what was in the box to know it was worth taking as most items are just ductile iron. But we have guys who live all over the state so they could have been dumped (or will be dumped) anywhere from North of DC to PA.

I can fax over specs for the items and manufacturers description from my work if anyone thinks they may know something or I can send something and call a place you think may know something about it.

Yea, a police report is filed, etc. but it's more of finding out who did it to fire the mother****er and press charges for theft.

1996 Grand Cherokee

RIP Troy (bigbluezj94)

1996 ZJ FOR SALE
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.