Southern MD Jeepers - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Southern MD Jeepers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 02-06-2014, 06:41 AM   #181
ahar9
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Anybody have any property we could build trails on? Lol

Unread 02-06-2014, 05:12 PM   #182
DustyGeneral
1993 YJ Wrangler 

My family has some property in northern wv.... not much good for building trails on, though when we go up there I always putt around on the power lines and drive around on the windmill access roads. We love to take my jeep, quads and bikes up to the mount storm lake. It's about a 30 minute ride through the trails from our property.
DustyGeneral is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2014, 07:22 AM   #183
DustyGeneral
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Well sad to report that you guys won't be seeing my green jeep riding around for a bit. We were on our way up to my family's property that I mentioned in my previous reply and there was an accident. A guy was pulling out in front of me coming out of a gas station in Oxon Hill and I had no time to stop. Good thing no one was hurt. My front driver fender and flare are crumpled, steering linkage was bent to $***, front driver leaf was bent. It'd be driveable if I could turn the wheel but because of how the linkage was bent I can only turn left and go in straight lines lol.

Called Geico and got the ball rolling. I'm gonna call the other people's insurance company about getting a quote for the repair here after I take a shower and get some coffee. I'll let you know what I hear!
Unread 02-15-2014, 08:15 AM   #184
DustyGeneral
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Well talked to the other woman's insurance (Liberty Mutual) and gave my statement and what not. Said she would call me and send someone out to evaluate the damage and put me in a rental. She asked if there was any customizations to the vehicle (what do you think my answer was?). The woman asked (based on the age of the vehicle) if it was totaled would I want to keep it, I laughed and told said "Ma'am I am keeping this Jeep no matter what." So we'll see, I'll let you know the deal when the adjuster comes out. Wish me luck.
Unread 02-15-2014, 07:18 PM   #185
ahar9
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyGeneral View Post
Well talked to the other woman's insurance (Liberty Mutual) and gave my statement and what not. Said she would call me and send someone out to evaluate the damage and put me in a rental. She asked if there was any customizations to the vehicle (what do you think my answer was?). The woman asked (based on the age of the vehicle) if it was totaled would I want to keep it, I laughed and told said "Ma'am I am keeping this Jeep no matter what." So we'll see, I'll let you know the deal when the adjuster comes out. Wish me luck.
Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully it works out. I'm actually in west virginia right now at snowshoe. The whole drive up I was looking out the window decided what line i would take up all the obstacles I saw in the woods. I wish md had places to wheel like wv
Unread 03-17-2014, 05:43 AM   #186
DustyGeneral
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Well, I ended up getting 1675.20 for repairs which is enough, but I wish I had more. I threw in the RR HD steering and BDS 3.5" springs. Next paycheck I am gonna get MetalCloak front fenders. As of now though she is back on the road.
Unread 04-12-2014, 09:56 AM   #187
Leeferc
1984 FSJ Cherokee 

Damn man sorry to hear I know I'm late been busy at work. Let me know when you need help. My weekend are freeing up now and I ain't got no money for wrenching my jeep. But would love to get my hands dirty.
Leeferc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2014, 08:21 AM   #188
Shiguy
2006 LJ Wrangler 

PA Jeeps 2014

Is anyone heading up to PA Jeeps this weekend? I'm with the local group Hard Rock Crawlers and wanted to invite anyone down here to join. Several memebers are going up tomorrow and wheeling at Rausch creek till friday before the main event.
Shiguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2014, 07:59 PM   #189
DirtyJK

2014 JK Wrangler 

Checking in from Crofton!

There are a few of us at my work with JKs and we were thinking about heading up to Rausch Creek. We all have stock jeeps (JKU Sports and Saharas), so we were thinking about their end of the month entry level ride, probably in September.

If I could get the other two guys to commit, would anyone else be interested in meeting up? This is my third Wrangler and I have yet to truly take one off roading.
DirtyJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2014, 10:12 AM   #190
ahar9
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJK
Checking in from Crofton! There are a few of us at my work with JKs and we were thinking about heading up to Rausch Creek. We all have stock jeeps (JKU Sports and Saharas), so we were thinking about their end of the month entry level ride, probably in September. If I could get the other two guys to commit, would anyone else be interested in meeting up? This is my third Wrangler and I have yet to truly take one off roading.
went last week. I'll go again! Got a buddy with a grand Cherokee that will go and my buddy with his yota would probably go.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.