JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Maryland Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f362/)
-   -   Southern MD Jeepers (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f362/southern-md-jeepers-781955/)

Djsthe1 05-21-2009 01:02 PM

Southern MD Jeepers

Anybody in the Southern MD area, Charles, St Marys, Calvert area wanna do a meet? The weathers getting nice out and it would be nice to meet some other Jeepers, maybe camp out or do something... Maybe lunch? HaHa I'm up for anything, been outta work so I'm starting to pull my hair out. :drool: Plus it would be nice to see other jeep and see what you guys have done to them, I'm in need of some MODS!!

:cheers2:

PoopFaceKillah 05-24-2009 02:11 PM

Hey hey hey,

I too am looking to meet up and find some places to go play. I live in waldorf, and i would suspect that there are some good places to ride out here.... do you know?

I have a failry capable rig..( 99 XJ w/ 6" lift and 33 M/T)

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/368...ornermay24.jpg

dcorn 05-27-2009 12:30 PM

Go join www.hardrockcrawlers.org

I'm from Charles County but live in Alexandria now. Still work at Indian Head. Most of the HRC crew lives in St. Mary's and works at Pax river. A few guys have some wheeling trails on their property down there, but that is really the only local place to go. Rausch Creek is the closest park to go to at about 3.5 hrs away.

PoopFaceKillah 05-27-2009 05:47 PM

hmmm.... very interesting. I signed up. awaiting activation...haha

I just bought some new RE rear leafs... i hope theyre better than the bastard packs i currently have

95wrangler4life 05-28-2009 01:17 PM

also check out the signature below, we are about 2 hours from ya over there and have a few members on your side of the bridge. We are the only club to offer 60 acres of private legal wheeling land with numerous trails cut for wheeling!

dcorn 06-03-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95wrangler4life (Post 7306062)
also check out the signature below, we are about 2 hours from ya over there and have a few members on your side of the bridge. We are the only club to offer 60 acres of private legal wheeling land with numerous trails cut for wheeling!

PM me info on this? Would love to have a weekend of wheeling and beaching on the eastern shore sometime.

Oh, and a few of the HRC guys have a bunch of land (guessing over 100 acres) down in St. Mary's county with lots of trails, some decent hill obstacles, and a gravel pit. Pretty fun stuff.

PoopFaceKillah 08-04-2009 08:39 AM

I figured i would bring this back up in hopes of catching some more people's eye

SSUNBRN 08-05-2009 04:07 PM

Meet up in La Plata on Friday 7 Aug?

Hello! I'm interested in meeting other jeepers in the Waldorf area. I just posted a suggested meet-up on a different board:

http://www.marylandjeepclub.org/phpB...15983&start=15

Anyone interested in getting together this Friday (7 Aug) at the Lowes in La Plata?

Evoluvin 08-05-2009 08:29 PM

im looking for a jeep cherokee sometime soon..... i would like to trade my truck for one.... these forums are very helpful thanks!

PoopFaceKillah 08-06-2009 05:48 AM

SSunburn, Ill PM you my phone number... I began meeting up with some of the local Jeepers down here too.

Im down for Friday... Ill talk to DJisthe1. Also, there is a HardRockCrawlers meeting on the 12th down in ... I forgot the town, but its at a place down Rt5 called Nicolettis...

Evoluvin, IM trying to trade/sell my cherokee as we speak... its pretty bad @ss

Djsthe1 08-06-2009 08:35 AM

Sounds like a plan, I will get in touch with Justin to see if he's available. He might wanna start on his lift this weekend..

Djsthe1 08-06-2009 10:43 AM

Justin is down for a meet on Friday, just let me know whats up, Hooters, beer, whatever! Oh and here is the address for the HRC meet. Nicoletti's Pizza, 22741 Three Notch Road, California, MD 20619. They say 630 meet and greet and 7 meeting. Seemed like last time everyone must have gotten there at like 530.

Evoluvin 08-06-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoopFaceKillah (Post 7708914)
SSunburn, Ill PM you my phone number... I began meeting up with some of the local Jeepers down here too.

Im down for Friday... Ill talk to DJisthe1. Also, there is a HardRockCrawlers meeting on the 12th down in ... I forgot the town, but its at a place down Rt5 called Nicolettis...

Evoluvin, IM trying to trade/sell my cherokee as we speak... its pretty bad @ss

i saw your post.... i really want to trade my ranger for a XJ.... it is my DD but i want something with auto and 4wd and 4 doors for a dd also because.... i drive down Ocean city almost every weekend and i want to get into offroading!

SSUNBRN 08-06-2009 07:18 PM

Tomorrow at 7 then? Is the Lowes in La Plata good? I'm not sure if there is a bar in that shopping center but usually there are other nice cars to look at...

Djsthe1 08-07-2009 11:20 AM

Sounds good.. look for some YJs to pull up..

The time now is 01:14 PM.