Shop Near Baltimore City to Repair Rocker Panel - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Shop Near Baltimore City to Repair Rocker Panel

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 04-20-2014, 08:43 PM   #1
cmb516
2002 WJ 

Wj Shop Near Baltimore City to Repair Rocker Panel

Hey guys I have gotten back into a 2002 Grand Cherokee Overland and I have a little rot on the passenger side outer rocker panel near the rear wheel well that is in need of repair. I am looking to get some recommendations for anywhere near Baltimore that would be able to cut out the rotten sport (about as big as my hand) and weld in a new piece of sheet. I can take care of painting, I just need some fabrication help.

Thanks in advance,

Casey

cmb516 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.