Rausch Creek Trail Ride/October 1st-2nd - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Rausch Creek Trail Ride/October 1st-2nd

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 09-18-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
lvjeeps
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Rausch Creek Trail Ride/October 1st-2nd

Hi Everyone,
It's been a while since my last post on this forum. I just wanted to send out an invite to everyone. I'm organizing a trail ride at Rausch Creek for October 1st thru the 2nd. Everyone is welcome. I'm looking to run Blues and some low blacks but, I'm open to others trails as well. I'm not very familiar with the trails at RC. It would be great if someone that has more trail time there could to lead our group. I'm going to stay the night at the Comfort Inn. Rausch Creek members get rooms for $60.59 per night. They have hoses etc... to wash your rigs off and free breakfeast! Just let them know your a Member. I'm planning to Wheel all day Saturday, then head out that evening for some drinks and food. As the date gets closer we can go over any details not mentioned.
So Who's In?...

lvjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
lvjeeps
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I should have known better then to post up a trail ride invite on this fourm...It always ends with no one wanting to go! What a bunch of pavement pounders. Sell your jeep's and buy a subaru!
Unread 09-27-2011, 04:21 PM   #3
Ebunny07
2011 MK Patriot 

had i known or read this, i would have definetly been in for it... but im in a patriot, so any black are proably out of the question
Ebunny07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #4
lvjeeps
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'd pay to see a Patriot run blues at Rausch creek! I have a friend looking for someone to ride shot gun in a JK 4door Rubi...you game ?
Unread 09-27-2011, 06:18 PM   #5
yellowismellow
rubber duck sicko!

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Myself and some buddies of mine are more than likely heading out there for the 15th if you feel like coming out later instead. There's even a slight chance of some members from the 4x4 club im in might come out for the day.
Unread 09-27-2011, 07:17 PM   #6
lvjeeps
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowismellow View Post
Myself and some buddies of mine are more than likely heading out there for the 15th if you feel like coming out later instead. There's even a slight chance of some members from the 4x4 club im in might come out for the day.
I'm still going this coming weekend. I have a group of 6, all from the MJC. Keep me posted please. I'm down with going on the 15th as well.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.