Rausch Creek cruise, camp and wheel - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Rausch Creek cruise, camp and wheel

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 08-28-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
tommy5144
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Rausch Creek cruise, camp and wheel

Hey everyone. A few buddies and I are going to roll out of MD Saturday the 3rd and head to Rausch Creek. We are gonna leave late afternoon, camp out Sat night, and wheel all day Sunday.

Anyone interested in cruisin with us? We are leaving out of Germantown, MD which is in Montgomery County

tommy5144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2011, 01:57 PM   #2
HandyAndy516
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Tommy, that weekend doesn't work for me. But I have a few buddies in the Area looking to go to Rausch sometime, post here again when you are going after that. Have a blast and post some pics!

Sienna Jeep Club Member #19 Build Thread Rhonda Burgundy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34478742@N02/
HandyAndy516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
tommy5144
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Actually it MAY have fell through, on the fence right now. Since you live in Urbana...we may hit some trails in Mt. Airy or Clarksburg friday or saturday if you are in for that!
tommy5144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2011, 11:51 PM   #4
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy5144 View Post
Actually it MAY have fell through, on the fence right now. Since you live in Urbana...we may hit some trails in Mt. Airy or Clarksburg friday or saturday if you are in for that!
What trails are in Mt Airy and Clarksburg? I'm pretty sure there aren't any that are legal.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #5
HandyAndy516
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Lets not talk about it here obviously. We all know trails around there, not legal. No legal wheeling in MD other than beaches.

Unread 08-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #6
Boodyrider
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Illegal wheeling is retarded. Why, because muddy woods is a blast? Or is it all the money you save by having your vehicle impounded and losing your license? Or maybe it's the criminal trespass you want on your record?

Get off your butts and get up at 530, be at Rausch by 8, wheel all day Sat. Sat Rausch is open until dark. I'll be at Rausch on the 3rd. Blues, Blacks + a red or two.

84 CJ7; frame off restoration in progress.

The technical advice you get from me here is worth exactly what you paid me for it. Warranty issues will be reimbursed at double what you paid me for the advice.
Boodyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2011, 04:13 PM   #7
HandyAndy516
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodyrider View Post
Illegal wheeling is retarded. Why, because muddy woods is a blast? Or is it all the money you save by having your vehicle impounded and losing your license? Or maybe it's the criminal trespass you want on your record?

Get off your butts and get up at 530, be at Rausch by 8, wheel all day Sat. Sat Rausch is open until dark. I'll be at Rausch on the 3rd. Blues, Blacks + a red or two.
I'm all for it, and I will with people on here when I get a chance, but its Baltimore Grand Prix weekend! Going Saturday and Sunday. Have fun at Rausch though man.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.