Perryville Boys Soccer Classic Car Show - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Perryville Boys Soccer Classic Car Show

Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 09-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #1
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

Perryville Boys Soccer Classic Car Show

Hey guys. a few days ago a young guy came to me asking if we at Adams Jeep would help him with his classic car show. I said i would do anything i could to help him reach his goal of raising $300.00 for his soccer team at Perryvilly High School. It would be awesome to see a showing of Jeeps and jeeps.
The show info is:

Saturday Oct. 1st 2011. 11am-2pm perryville Outlets Center Heather Ln Perryville Md. www.perryvilleoutletcenter.com This venue is just off of I95 at exit 93 so its easy to get to for most of us east coast guys. Registration starts at 9am.

There is a $10.00 entry fee, dash plaque for the 1st 50, Participant judging, Food, 50/50 drawing, & door prizes. Along with the show there will be a swap meet. so bring you r stuff you need to unload.

Classes are,
Classic, muscle, street rod, trucks, pro street and tuners.

Rain date is set for Sunday Oct. 2nd.

i think it would be absolutely amazing to just blow these kids minds with the biggest showing of jeep and classic vehicles they have ever seen. Or better yet make that $300.00 goal 10 times that. This kid has a crazy Willys pick up he built himself and it is def one of the nicest trucks I've seen in a long time. (pic below) ... Lets blow this show up guys!!!
Thank you very much for your help everyone.
mike g

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
mikeg576 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.