Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Ocean City Jeep Week AUG 26-29 2010

9K views 84 replies 27 participants last post by  VamosJEEP 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
Keep in mind there are no registration cost for the show this year! Everyone come on out and enjoy a weekend full of Jeep events and help kick off what could be as big as Delmarva Bike Week. This can not grow without the support of the offroad community and the event will only help to raise awareness for how large our comminuty is which can ultimately lead to land staying open and the possibility of new areas opening! So again, come show your support and help this sport stay alive for future generations and continue to grow.

#8 ·
The hotel is offering specials during this event as well as being a huge supporter so if you were coming from out of town I would suggest you support those supporting us. The event is open to everyone though.

#11 ·
Yeah Pretty much. There is a Jeep Scavenger hunt on Friday. From the way Sack explained it, it sounded like fun.

We also are opening up the land on sunday for free! :cheers2:

#16 ·
From my understanding alot of hotels were not booking up that weekend so you should be able to pull something.

#20 ·
I am trying to go. But just a thought. Will someone be making shirts for the event

that is a great logo

thanks
Shirts are being printed with that exact color logo on the back. I am pretty sure that people staying at the Commander will end up getting one freebie in their goodie bag at check in and the rest will be available for sale at or near cost at the hotel and at the events.

#25 ·
Jason, I think they were just pickin on you and your wife that day. I have gone down there countless times without top and doors with my feet hanging out the door and never received a ticket.

I guess it all depends on the cops working at the time and if they want to be pricks.

#26 ·
ill be down there but not for the jeep show. Ill be on vacation from this sat to next monday or so. Ill try and stop by

#27 ·
I'll be there, I'm only 30 minutes away!

#28 ·
This sounds like a cool event! I just saw this thread today and I doubt I can get away this weekend, but I'll plan on it for next year!

#32 ·
Only you would post a rainbow...

July 25, 2010

#35 ·
Everything is in place and the weather looks great for the entire weekend. 80 degrees and nothing but sunshine!! Pull those doors off and I will see you all here in Ocean City this weekend. I have never had a problem running without doors and I live here and drive here every day. I am guessing that you just found a cop having a bad day or something. Hopefully this is not something that all of them are going to try writing tickes for. I guess we'll know after the Jeep invasion here this weekend!

#38 ·
I took this from Reservations/Registration

Thanks for attending Ocean City Jeep Week and we hope you had a great time!

PLEASE PLAN ON BEING HERE AGAIN IN 2011

It's only gonna grow bigger and better.....Tell your friends and mark your calendars.

Next year....bigger and better still!

GONNA BE A GREAT TIME!

Thursday August 25th Through Sunday August 28th, 2011

Drive home safely ! We will see you next year at Ocean City Jeep Week 2011

We will be bigger and better.....you can bet!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.