Ocean City Jeep Week AUG 26-29 2010 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Ocean City Jeep Week AUG 26-29 2010

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 08-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #31
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUBDEEP View Post
I saw your post on Creepers . .

Thanks for looking into this . . .

I found it worth while after tons of people kept asking.

I never thought twice about it. I have asked around and so far you are the only one I have heard of that actually received a citation about it. Most people just end up with a warning. But you learn something everyday.

VamosJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2010, 07:01 PM   #32
mferrari
DelmarvaOffroad.com

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Only you would post a rainbow...

July 25, 2010
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Delmarva Offroad - F-O-A Shocks - BD Turnkey Engine - Under Cover Fab - Jer-C Transmissions - Quigley Driveshafts

Delmarva Offroad
You call it rolling, we call it R&D! 443-951-JEEP
mferrari is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2010, 07:05 PM   #33
Toms87
1987 YJ Wrangler 

So who is actually going with doors because of that...?
Toms87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2010, 06:22 AM   #34
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mferrari View Post
Only you would post a rainbow...

July 25, 2010
That date strikes fear in all women.
Unread 08-25-2010, 09:29 AM   #35
HotDuck
2009 JK Wrangler 

Everything is in place and the weather looks great for the entire weekend. 80 degrees and nothing but sunshine!! Pull those doors off and I will see you all here in Ocean City this weekend. I have never had a problem running without doors and I live here and drive here every day. I am guessing that you just found a cop having a bad day or something. Hopefully this is not something that all of them are going to try writing tickes for. I guess we'll know after the Jeep invasion here this weekend!
HotDuck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #36
MuddyJeepZJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

When is it in 2011?
New Jersey Jeep Association
MuddyJeepZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2010, 11:15 AM   #37
vanillathrilla
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I wish I could make it
'99 TJ Sport | Rampage Frameless | 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR/K's | Poweraid TBS | Flowmaster 40 series | Herculined | 15% tint | LED interior lighting | AtoZ front/rear bumper | AtoZ tube rocker guards | Kenwood Excelon KDC-X993BT | Kicker 6.5's in soundbar | Alpine Type-R 4x6's in dash.
vanillathrilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #38
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyJeepZJ View Post
When is it in 2011?
I took this from Reservations/Registration

Quote:
Thanks for attending Ocean City Jeep Week and we hope you had a great time!

PLEASE PLAN ON BEING HERE AGAIN IN 2011

It's only gonna grow bigger and better.....Tell your friends and mark your calendars.

Next year....bigger and better still!

GONNA BE A GREAT TIME!

Thursday August 25th Through Sunday August 28th, 2011

Drive home safely ! We will see you next year at Ocean City Jeep Week 2011

We will be bigger and better.....you can bet!
Unread 08-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #39
HotDuck
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyJeepZJ View Post
When is it in 2011?
Right now we have selected the weekend before Labor Day again (Thursday August 25th - Sunday August 28th, 2011). The weekend before Labor Day is typically a slow weekend in Ocean City, so that makes it easier to get the support of the town and local businesses. Please keep in mind that these dates are not set in stone yet. After the event this weekend, we will begin planning for next year. We will use these tentative dates when working on the schedule and when going to the town for some of the events we want to add within the city limits, but depending on how that goes the date may need to change. We will post the dates as soon as they are set in stone.
HotDuck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #40
JOEGUYZXJ
1992 XJ Cherokee 

was there all week came home today saw some real nice jeeps headin towards oc ,,, should be a great time for those of u going
Unread 08-29-2010, 07:12 PM   #41
Toms87
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, just got back from Jeep Week and had a great time. I got there saturday for the show and went on the ESJA land tour today. It was awesome and I can't wait until next year. Some constructive criticism about the show though...the website said the judges would be familiar with 4wd vehicles in general but when I heard the winner of best in class Wrangler i had to laugh. Anybody who took a good look underneath will know what I'm talking about.

Here are a couple pics from the land tour, and a big thank you to the guys at ESJA who put it on. It's quite a hike for me to get there but the land was awesome so membership is something I'm seriously considering. Even though the last mud hole claimed my electric fan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5bZrlbVWQg

Unread 08-29-2010, 10:56 PM   #42
Toms87
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Just quickly put together some of the good video we got this weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTvxFEWKjLY

Last edited by Toms87; 08-29-2010 at 11:11 PM..
Unread 08-30-2010, 06:29 AM   #43
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Nice camera work Toms87!!!

Thanks to all who attended. This was a great event especially for having a 3 week lead time to get it together. A HUGE thanks goes out to SACK from Broken Wing Productions and Will from the Commander!

This will only get bigger from here on out. Everybody who was there can now say they were at the 1st annual Jeep Week!!
Unread 09-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #44
epeck87
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i will be attending next year. im disappointed i missed it this year.
Unread 09-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #45
Toms87
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by epeck87 View Post
i will be attending next year. im disappointed i missed it this year.
I think this show has the potential to be bigger than the York show. If ESJA continues to offer their "land tour" to participants, that would be a huge selling point. Some shows don't even have RTI ramps but this one has actual trail riding AND a show and shine. Something for everybody and every jeep. Plus it's in OC and the bar specials we got with the wristbands were awesome. Lazy Lizard was a cool place, good wings, and we got a free basket of shrimp at Hooper's and it was only 3 bucks for a stadium cup filled with sunset wheat (or any draft) with $2 refills!!

I'll also add that the Commander hotel was surprisingly a pretty nice place. I'd stay there again.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.