Ocean City Jeep Week 2011 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Ocean City Jeep Week 2011

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-08-2011, 08:50 AM   #31
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Might want to consider staying at the Commander and reserving quick. We just priced rooms for a softball tournament at the end of July.... $603.58 for two nights, two adults @ 127th st.

clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #32
tjwrangler99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

&^$#!! I guess ill figure it out when I return stateside... maybe ill get one on the outskirts of the town or something lol
BFG AT 31's | BDS 2" Lift | JKS Quick Disco's | Zone Rear Sway Links | TeraFlex 1/2" Drop+Washer | Warn M8000 | Viking 80' 3/8 Synthetic w/ Safety Thimble | Viking 350 Fairlead | MetalCloak AL Bumper | 99 Durango Steering Box | Uniden 520 CB w/ 3' FireStik | ebay header | Magnaflow Mid-Cat | Banks Cat-back | XJ Steering Linkage | Hella Black Magic (x4)
2011 Patriot FD1
tjwrangler99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2011, 11:49 AM   #33
ksquier89
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Camp at Assateague? Anyone down?
Unread 07-25-2011, 11:55 AM   #34
paroxysym
2007 WK 

condos booked, ill prob hit assateague that saturday after the show or friday when i get down there
Unread 07-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #35
ApexRex

The gf and I made reservations at another camp ground, since the part where they allow dogs was booked at assateague.
ApexRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #36
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'm debating whether im going - my one friend insists on staying in Salisbury MD and driving to OC each day. But unless we camp instead, that may be the cheapest option. I just dont know If I wanna put the money out. Sounds fun tho!

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER]"We roll the dice we, play like fools
We plead with time to change the rules
It's like a hurricane is coming our way
We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
WranglerAngel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #37
paroxysym
2007 WK 

heading down thursday night/fri AM. should be on assateague by 8am
Unread 08-15-2011, 04:29 PM   #38
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Well unfortunately, although I will be in OCMD Saturday-Monday, I don't think I'll be able to make any events, due to who I'm going with. Hopefully I'll see plenty of Jeeps in the area, though!

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
Unread 08-16-2011, 10:12 AM   #39
doctaco6

Not so much ocean city but check out "Baltimore City Jeeps" on facebook. Post some pics
doctaco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2011, 02:07 PM   #40
gotmudnj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Wheres everyone camping cus ***... Is booked and me and couple guys from my club are looking to camp due to price on rooms areway to much
Unread 08-17-2011, 10:36 AM   #41
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Fort Whaley and Frontier Town are the only campgrounds I'm AWARE of in that area. They may be booked too, though.

Unread 08-18-2011, 12:15 PM   #42
greenmachine99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WranglerAngel05 View Post
Fort Whaley and Frontier Town are the only campgrounds I'm AWARE of in that area. They may be booked too, though.
Theres a place called cast aways about a mile from frontier town off of 611 also A lot of those camp grounds also rent cabins, or campers if hotel rooms are booked.
greenmachine99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011, 09:16 PM   #43
chefdab
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I'll be down late Thursday, but I'm actually staying in a hotel in Salisbury. I won't actually get into OC till Friday morning for the beach ride. I'll be driving a big blue 05 LJ.
I am curious, if anyone knows, did they fill all the 80 slots for the beach ride? I didn't sign up until a few weeks ago and was told I am still in so I hope there aren't any mix ups cause that's one on the main reasons I'm going.
Another question. I'm going to be staying through Sunday to wheel with ESJA and was wondering where their land is located.
Quote:
... at what point has "NEED" ever come into play when it comes to Jeep upgrades
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmannm View Post
I'm a idiot so be genital.
chefdab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 05:25 AM   #44
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdab View Post
I'll be down late Thursday, but I'm actually staying in a hotel in Salisbury. I won't actually get into OC till Friday morning for the beach ride. I'll be driving a big blue 05 LJ.
I am curious, if anyone knows, did they fill all the 80 slots for the beach ride? I didn't sign up until a few weeks ago and was told I am still in so I hope there aren't any mix ups cause that's one on the main reasons I'm going.
Another question. I'm going to be staying through Sunday to wheel with ESJA and was wondering where their land is located.
Glad you can join us.

Yes all 80 spots have been filled. And if you have confirmation from Sack or Will then yes you are in the beach ride.

I will be leading the parade in a tan YJ. I will give you directions in person to the land. We will be doing a convoy from ocean city but it will just make better sense for you to just meet us there Sunday morning.
VamosJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2011, 11:05 AM   #45
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

From www.oceancityjeepweek.com

Quote:
With the possibility of a storm coming up the coast, any changes to the event schedule due to inclement weather will be posted here! You may also call the Commander Hotel at 410-*‐289-*‐6166, extension 503 to receive updates.

WE ARE MONITORING THE FORECAST AND THE PATH OF HURRICANE IRENE

We are in touch with local emergency services officials and the Emergency Management Center of Ocean City.

Right now everything is still ON!
VamosJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.