ocean city jeep week - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > ocean city jeep week

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-24-2012, 02:57 PM   #31
Y2GREY
1943 CJ5 

HUH? What?

So My dad is at the beach house, Yeah it's in O.C. and he calls me and says "when are you arriving" Huh? What? "I thought you'd be bringing the 43 WILLYS to town for JEEP WEEK. If I only read the boards more.

Y2GREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #32
paroxysym
2007 WK 

ended up doing my own thing when i got down there... did the show rain out on saturday? woke up to it pouring... grabbed some breakfast and went north to do some shopping instead.
Unread 08-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #33
tystorm

Tge show was actually really good. Some rain but pushed through it. We had a good showing and tge obstacle course went pretty well too, especially for the JK tgat got stuck in the lake.... Had his front bumper pulled off by a farm tractor
tystorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #34
CountryBoysZJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tystorm View Post
Tge show was actually really good. Some rain but pushed through it. We had a good showing and tge obstacle course went pretty well too, especially for the JK tgat got stuck in the lake.... Had his front bumper pulled off by a farm tractor
That JK is one owned locally, from Central PA. I'm sure that kid really kicked himself over that one!
CountryBoysZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #35
tystorm

Ouch! Yea im sure he was. I would have cried lol
tystorm is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.