In need of welding - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > In need of welding

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
ddm_rio_grande
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yj In need of welding

Can anyone point me in the right direction to a shop or person to do some welding on my sons 95 Wrangler? Close areas to us are the Arnold and surrounding area.....New to Maryland and this is his first vehicle and it is a Jeep. Thanks everyone...This has ben a very good site for guidance and on making this Jeep a keeper.

ddm_rio_grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2013, 08:24 AM   #2
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

What kind of welding? Frame repair? Suspension?
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 02:01 PM   #3
ddm_rio_grande
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Welding needed

The drivers side floor pan the drivers side frame shackle steering box mounting area. Thanks for the reply.
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #4
Joeyicu
1998 ZJ 

I wish I didn't have just my crappy harbor freight welder, witch basically penetration wise can only do exhaust, otherwise I would come over and knock it out for you. I need to pick one up, one of these days.
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Limited - Wifey's stock haul rig - 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2 Limited - 3.5 "IRO, 31s, a full sound system, 2 row rad, E Fan, 5.9 Limited Grill, no muffler - 1990 Nissan 300zx NA 5spd - Stillen Catback, a full sound system, 18" Rota p45r's - 2003 Aprilia SL1000 Falco - Slip-On's, Arrow Chip, Airbox Mod - 1984 Ford F250 6.9 Diesel - 093 ATS Turbo Kit
Joeyicu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2013, 08:29 AM   #5
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddm_rio_grande View Post
The drivers side floor pan the drivers side frame shackle steering box mounting area. Thanks for the reply.
Check either Appalachian Offroad, or Adrenaline Offroad.

Jeff@Adrenaline is a bit closer to you (he's in Laurel); Mike@Applachian is in Westminster. Both are great guys and do quality work.
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #6
ddm_rio_grande
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks everyone. Will give them a shout.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.