Moving to Baltimore - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Moving to Baltimore

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe ALL NEW Factor 55 ProLink Winch Shackle Mounts availabFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-26-2014, 10:24 PM   #1
DustyGeneral
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Moving to Baltimore

Hey guys. Around mid-August the girlfriend and I are going to be moving into Catonsville and I will be working in New Carrollton. Just seeing who lives in/near this area.

DustyGeneral is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2014, 03:03 PM   #2
krawler510
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Look up Chesapeake Jeep Club on facebook. It's extremely active right now with Baltimore area Jeepers.
Unread 07-10-2014, 09:53 PM   #3
87MJTim
1987 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyGeneral View Post
Hey guys. Around mid-August the girlfriend and I are going to be moving into Catonsville and I will be working in New Carrollton. Just seeing who lives in/near this area.
Catonsville to New Carrollton. Hope you like traffic. You will be sitting in a lot of it - I-95 S or BW Pkwy.

87 Comanche, 4.0, BA10/5, D44
84 CJ7, 4.2, T5
87MJTim is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.