Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

MD people?

354K views 8K replies 332 participants last post by  hearnasrx 
#1 ·
Lets get a thread going for the guys and gals of MD. JF needs a MD crew, so where are you all from?

Im from N. Baltimore County, specifically Hereford/Monkton:thumbsup: Anyone nearby?

#4 ·
yeah bro, its too bad I wont get my lift on until a little after winter break, but its a 5.5" clayton long arm... Im still considering it a mall crawler until I out 60's under it, which won't be until the middle of may... when i start making real money. But hey, it should be decently capable. I feel like a facebook stalker, I read your build up thread... that little spot at thorton mill is the best place to test flex... I'm pumped to start hitting the trails again.

#9 ·
I'm from southern MD, charles county area, but I recently moved to Alexandria, VA. My girlfriend lives in Gaithersburg, so I'm up in that area all the time, albeit not always in my Jeep. If you see a lifted white Cherokee or a lowered silver integra zipping around 270 or the beltway, that'd be me.

#11 ·
I worked in alexadria during the summer, I build tracks for high schools, I did one for the annendale atoms, Fairfax high, and another one... dont remeber name but the school colors were blue!!!! lifted cherokee, lowered integra, the best of both worlds.

I work in shrewsbury... Spattaros Italian Resturant to be exact. the little resturant in the wal mart complex...
my cousins live in harford county
and my sister is going to UMD at college park!!!!
ahhhh the ties are endlesssssssssssssssss

sorry.... a little excited for christmas and jeep parts and going off roading....

Maryland would be a lot better if there was a lot more land to freely go off roading on, but hey, im thankful I don't live in a concrete jungel

#20 ·
From you laxncj18 Greenridge is about 3-4 hours, and GWNF is south in Harrisonburg, Va and is about 4 from you. Rausch Creek really is your best bet. It would be maybe .5 hours from you depending on where you are in Hazzard County....
is that .5 or did you mean 5 hours. And im in the nortern part about 10 mins from baltimore co. and like 20 from PA

#28 ·
I'm in Gaithersburg/ Montgomery Village area in Montgomery County. I work right near downtown Frederick tho. I see lots of nice lookin jeeps on 270 everyday since i spend so much time in traffic :rantscream:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.