Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

MD people?

354K views 8K replies 332 participants last post by  hearnasrx 
#1 ·
Lets get a thread going for the guys and gals of MD. JF needs a MD crew, so where are you all from?

Im from N. Baltimore County, specifically Hereford/Monkton:thumbsup: Anyone nearby?

#4,965 ·
I'm always on the look out for a WJ with the 242 (select trac) and a V8. I'd pay a finders fee...

#4,971 ·
Anyone in the Baltimore area know anyone that does body work on jeeps? I have a nasty hole that has rusted through underneath the drivers side door and what looks like some bad body work that was previously done on the rear corners. All of the rust was there when I bought it, and am interested in speaking with someone about it. Thanks.

#4,974 ·
I've got a guy on our side of town that does really nice work, but everything is cash. Don't have his number handy, but I can get it if you're interested. He's on Caton Ave, right off of Patapsco Ave.

#4,976 ·
Jerrys Autobody
1800 S Caton Ave, Baltimore, MD 21227
(410) 644-5505

I only had a small job done, but he did great work. My brother in law is a used car salesman, and a lot of the local lots use this place to get their cars up to snuff. His place doesn't look like much, but his work speaks for itself. You can tell him the guy with the red rubicon with the banged fender sent you.

#4,980 ·
Im not sure if the finances are going to allow it but i just found out I wont have school starting til the next week. And i need to figure out if i can get 3 days off work. I ****ing want to go though

#5,005 ·
I'm showing up on the 3rd, and just found out (via the email) that there would be trails planning and/or cutting. I'll have to plan to attend that and do my share. I might even be able to bring the teenaged step-son (right seater) for a little slave labor. You want to wheel you gotta work. hehehe

#4,996 ·
Nope. It's hillclimbs and tight wooded tracks. Mostly off-camber hills. There is mud, but we're looking to avoid that as it is part of the stream that is the property boundary. The property used to be an old sand pit that is well over grown, so there are ledges and berms all over the area. There really is only one or two 'trails'. The property owner is a jeeper, (but predominately an offshore fisherman), but doesn't really know 'how' to mark trails and pick lines.

Here's some pics:

Not a mud fan, but it's pretty deep in spots:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.