Maryland trail run at the end of may - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Maryland trail run at the end of may

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #16
xj_army
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUBDEEP View Post
Not the same spot.

They used to always go to this spot in Crofton that was quite illegal. They posted directions on the forum and the cops were there waiting when they arrived. Not the brightest crayons in the box.
they used to goto yellow gates in crofton. Its a big network of trails that people would go party and screw up stuff on and got it ruined for everyone. I know of private property and that mostly where ill be. Dont know if i wana drive 3 hours or more just to wheel. I can do that here in ky where im stationed. You guys can do what you want. I was just posting to see if anyone wanted to go some place closer. Dont know if i wana drive 3 hours just to risk breaking something that has to still make the 700 mile trip back to ky.

xj_army is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2010, 10:36 PM   #17
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj_army View Post
Dont know if i wana drive 3 hours just to risk breaking something that has to still make the 700 mile trip back to ky.
Gotcha.

Do one of two things:
a) Ride trails within your experience level
b) Learn to fix what you may break

Best of luck.
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2010, 06:43 AM   #18
ArmedCitizen
1994 YJ Wrangler 

If you have a pick up truck you could always rent a trailer from Uhaul and take your rig that way. its 50 bucks to rent a trailer for 24 hours, alot cheaper than having to call a tow truck to take you back to ky.
ArmedCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2010, 06:53 AM   #19
ArmedCitizen
1994 YJ Wrangler 

i Couldnt find that ad on craigslist for Granite mx supercross track atv / jeep trails wood course. motocross - $25 (woodstock). when was it posted?
Unread 05-11-2010, 08:51 AM   #20
Toms87
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmedCitizen View Post
i Couldnt find that ad on craigslist for Granite mx supercross track atv / jeep trails wood course. motocross - $25 (woodstock). when was it posted?
last fall. the guy who emailed me back about it was named andrew. here's his email address

andrewberra

AT

live.com

I would email him myself again but it's pointless, i'm too busy to check it out for at least a couple weeks and my jeep doesn't run yet anyway
Toms87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2010, 06:01 PM   #21
theglowingbus
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Uhmmm I don't know how many of you like country music, but WMZQ Fest is Jun 6th. We should do a JeepForum- WMZQ Fest get together. would anybody do that?
theglowingbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2010, 09:00 AM   #22
ArmedCitizen
1994 YJ Wrangler 

i like country music, thats a good idea if we had enough people

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.