Maryland, NOVA, DC area mods? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Maryland, NOVA, DC area mods?

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-19-2011, 05:29 PM   #1
JTColorado
2011 JK Wrangler 

Maryland, NOVA, DC area mods?

I am working in the DC area on TDY and am doing some work to my 2011 JK Rubi. I had a local shop do the install on the lift and was left very dissatisfied. They were not the most helpful group of people and trying to explain to them how to adjust for my bowed rear springs was a nightmare, Still not fixed.

Anyway, I am used to wrenching on my own rig with the help of friends back home in Colorado.

Would anyone within 100 miles be willing to help with some parts I need to install?

1) 4 Control Arms
2) Shocks

Within the next few weeks I will have an exhaust and possibly a front and rear bumper along with winch and on board air.

Jim

JTColorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #2
mtbonia
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTColorado View Post
I am working in the DC area on TDY and am doing some work to my 2011 JK Rubi. I had a local shop do the install on the lift and was left very dissatisfied. They were not the most helpful group of people and trying to explain to them how to adjust for my bowed rear springs was a nightmare, Still not fixed.

Anyway, I am used to wrenching on my own rig with the help of friends back home in Colorado.

Would anyone within 100 miles be willing to help with some parts I need to install?

1) 4 Control Arms
2) Shocks

Within the next few weeks I will have an exhaust and possibly a front and rear bumper along with winch and on board air.

Jim
I am not helpful with that kind of thing, however my buddy owns a shop in Rockville, MD (Iron Mike's Garage). He's worked on my jeep before and on lots of lifted trucks/ diesels/ older vehicles. He's not going to work for free, but he charges very reasonable prices. Since I don't think non-vendor links are allowed, PM me and I'll send you his email address and url if you are interested.
Unread 05-05-2011, 06:30 PM   #3
z_gilligan
2010 JK Wrangler 

Let me know and I would be willing to help. I live on Andrews so we could go to the Auto Hobby Shop
z_gilligan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.