Looking for a trade? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Looking for a trade?

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 10-05-2012, 12:08 AM   #1
BALLzacs

Looking for a trade?

Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is in the right place; sorry in advanced. I'm looking to trade my current daily driver for a jeep! I'm looking for a jeep with a modest lift, 115,xxx miles or lower, not too abused, solid daily driver. I would like to get about 3k on top from your end so I can pay off the car and get out of the payments (whole reason for this post)

I have a (360AWHP/330TQ) 2004 WRX Impreza with 85,xxx miles on it. The car is fully built internals, fully bolted, built trans as well. The car has never been beaten on and taken to the track 2 or 3 times a year. A highlight of this mod list is STi top mount inter cooler, SPT intake, Perrin catch can, 650cc injectors, race fuel pump, 16G turbo, STi struts, Tein springs, Slotted rotors, PPG gear box and stage 3 clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, Perrin short shifter, Carbon fiber hood, Cobb AP engine management, Dyno tune by Aglie Auto. There is a TON more to this mod list and if you are truly interested and want to know more about the car please ask away!

BALLzacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Good looking car man. Wish I had 3k to get out from my Jeep.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.