looking for good welder in Harford County - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > looking for good welder in Harford County

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 01-21-2013, 07:50 AM   #1
cjrookie76
1992 YJ Wrangler 

looking for good welder in Harford County

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting on this forum. I have a 76 CJ5, and I am swapping out the rear axle with a Dana 44 from a 75 CJ5, and I am looking for someone who can cut the old spring perches and re-weld them in the correct spot, and set the angles correctly. Is there welders out there, that can help me out? Or, do you know of any good local shops that are familiar with CJ's that I can take it to?

cjrookie76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
harcoredneck

bring it up to my school (harford tech) and either one of the sophomore, juniors, or seniors (my class) will work on it
harcoredneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
cjrookie76
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Harcoredneck, I am definitely interested in having your class do some work on it. who should I contact to set this up?
Unread 02-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
harcoredneck

just go call up the school, just google harford tech to get the schools phone number and ask to talk to the welding instructor
Unread 03-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #5
cjrookie76
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds good thanks. I'll be calling over there this month. I have to get a few other things done on the jeep before I can drive it over there.
Unread 03-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #6
harcoredneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrookie76 View Post
Sounds good thanks. I'll be calling over there this month. I have to get a few other things done on the jeep before I can drive it over there.
now it sounds like something for automotive diagnostics to do not welding but you can make a call and see what they have to say

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.