Legore Bridge Sat 9/22 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Legore Bridge Sat 9/22

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 09-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #1
ilevine
2011 JK Wrangler 

Legore Bridge Sat 9/22

Heading out to legore bridge this weekend on Saturday--if anyone is interested in joining let me know. heres a link incase you dont know where it is:

https://maps.google.com/maps?client=...ed=0CHgQ_BIwAw

ilevine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilevine View Post
Heading out to legore bridge this weekend on Saturday--if anyone is interested in joining let me know. heres a link incase you dont know where it is:

https://maps.google.com/maps?client=...ed=0CHgQ_BIwAw
Do you have permission from the property owner?
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
ilevine
2011 JK Wrangler 

i dont think its private but if it is doesnt seem like anyone needs permission. people go a lot; saw people fishing and hanging out last weekend when i went down--
Unread 10-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #4
KG8893
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
i dont think its private but if it is doesnt seem like anyone needs permission. people go a lot; saw people fishing and hanging out last weekend when i went down--
what is there in the way of wheeling out there?
Built Not Bought #666
KG8893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #5
ilevine
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG8893 View Post
what is there in the way of wheeling out there?
a ton of mud pits, and a long rocky river to crawl (pretty tough crawl without some 33s/a lift to be honest, did some of it in my 2011 jk with a 2.5" lift and stock tires tho) the pits are great, would just love to go with other people so i can get stuck whenevr i want
Unread 11-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #6
KG8893
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
a ton of mud pits, and a long rocky river to crawl (pretty tough crawl without some 33s/a lift to be honest, did some of it in my 2011 jk with a 2.5" lift and stock tires tho) the pits are great, would just love to go with other people so i can get stuck whenevr i want
i'll hit you up whenever i get lifted and in the meantime go check it out just to see it. sounds pretty interesting.
Built Not Bought #666
KG8893 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.