Jeeps wanted/for sale/club starters - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Jeeps wanted/for sale/club starters

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 08-13-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
ELuschinski
2014 CJ10 

Jeeps wanted/for sale/club starters

Greetings,
My name is Ed Luschinski a local jeep guy who took a job at a dealership based out of my enjoyment of the vehicle. I am spreading the word to friends and family along with local clubs to support the sport of offroading. If you or anyone knows anyone looking for a jeep in a hassle free environment do not hesitate to give us a call with any questions you may have! My email is ELuschinski@gmail.com and I can forward you my telephone number. Thank you very much and look forward to chatting more!
Sincerely,
-Ed Luschinski

ELuschinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Here on the shore? The Jeep dealer in Easton?
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #3
ELuschinski
2014 CJ10 

Yes sir! Good deals on everything just ask for Ed
ELuschinski is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.