jeep swap meet - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > jeep swap meet

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 04-14-2012, 09:01 AM   #16
Djsthe1
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Or just post up what you have, then if anyone is interested pics could be posted of that item.

Djsthe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #17
PowerChoked
1969 J-Series Truck 

If we are just going to post up pics online then we might as well just close this thread down and forget the whole idea and use the for sale section. The whole point in a swap meet is for people to MEET and SWAP items in one location. Its suppose to be an event thats fun and guys can meet new people that have the same automotive interests as they do as well as buy/swap parts that they may need.

I realize that some of you never do anything with your rigs other than post pics of it on Jeep forum and blow your internet knowledge load over the new guys that end up over here for some reason but every once in a while its nice to have actual people interaction. It might get that big chip off your shoulders that some of you seem to have.
PowerChoked is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 09:53 AM   #18
Djsthe1
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Sorry was just trying to make it easier for people that would be hauling stuff from long distances, like in my original post. Plus if someone is going and looking for something large, it would be nice to know if they would need a trailer, a truck or just their jeep. Its not like we are going to PA jeeps and have our rigs on a trailer along with us and have the space to bring something like an axle back. Just saying...
Djsthe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #19
PowerChoked
1969 J-Series Truck 

It wouldnt be a bad idea for people to list big ticket items for that purpose.
Unread 04-14-2012, 09:46 PM   #20
sak
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Its a good idea for a swap meet and greet. If there's a big item ie. axle etc anyone who would come to begin with would be in reasonable driving distance to come back and pick that item up. If seller/buyer got along they could work it out and split distance... Be realistic and assume that obviously noone from more than 2-3 hours would attend based on location.
sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 07:22 AM   #21
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I don't mind looking into a place to do this. I know I said this before, but what is a good central area? Bowie? Glen Burnie?
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 09:16 AM   #22
PowerChoked
1969 J-Series Truck 

Frederick

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.