hitting trails road in PA sunday morning - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > hitting trails road in PA sunday morning

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 06-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
davyboyXJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

hitting trails road in PA sunday morning

ok so early sunday morning around 9ish me and a few cherokee's and jeeps will be heading up to trails road for alil fun. just giving a heads up and seeing if anyone would want to join or meet up either in baltimore co or in PA. if interested feel free to txt me @ 443-603-6110 dave

davyboyXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
davyboyXJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

not a bad turnout for riding on a stock suspension and 31's

Unread 06-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #3
JohnW720
2000 TJ Wrangler 

hey man i dont know if that 2 door is yours but that thing is nice, i love the 2 door xj's. How was it up there? i want to go some time but im not trying to break anything because im short on money right now haha
JohnW720 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #4
davyboyXJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

yea the 2door is mine. i bought it from some old lady all stock for $300!! its a 96 4.0 5 spd, 117,xxx all it needed was a driver fender n alternator lol. its getting its 4.5 lift this week an thanks! hit me up anytime and we will go wheelin 443-603-6110
Unread 06-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #5
JohnW720
2000 TJ Wrangler 

for sure man, im saving up to lock my front so once thats done im down to go wheeling whenever.
JohnW720 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #6
davyboyXJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

yea i definately need atleast rear lock. if i had that today i would have been golden. going down the steep east entrance is cake but coming up and over the rocks and the washed out spots kept making me have to adj my line short notice and left me teetering a few times. but soon i will be up to par i cant wait
Unread 06-05-2012, 01:46 AM   #7
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnW720 View Post
for sure man, im saving up to lock my front so once thats done im down to go wheeling whenever.
You can do trails open, but my front aussie made it real easy. I really wanna go back soon.
Unread 06-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #8
davyboyXJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

im definately going back before im locked it wasnt helping being on stock suspension and 31's. i was flexing and the rear wheel was jamming up in the rear fender and keeping me from moving. im lifting my jeep 4.5" this weekend
Unread 06-07-2012, 02:14 AM   #9
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboyXJ View Post
im definately going back before im locked it wasnt helping being on stock suspension and 31's. i was flexing and the rear wheel was jamming up in the rear fender and keeping me from moving. im lifting my jeep 4.5" this weekend
Wanna head up there next sunday? I get paid next week, so I might as well head up there now while I still have the chance. I need to get some form of wheeling in soon. I kind of forget my way around there though, I think I went like almost 2 years ago.
Unread 06-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
davyboyXJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

i might be down. id prolly bring my 2012 jk to see how it does. my cherokee is being revamped at the moment. im removing the headliner, and tearing put the carpet, patching floor panels and linex'ing the floor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.