Frederick Jeepers where you at? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Frederick Jeepers where you at?

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #46
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHREDDIN89YJ

in hagerstown i know where to go. the place is "Accurate Transmissions" its on virginia avenue. if you are traveling down 70 west, the exit is the Downsville exit. They Rebuilt my transmission last winter if you need, P.M. me for more information.
That's right up the street from me

[QUOTE=Magnum;14117863] I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ldso;16498409]. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Luuca;16122017]diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

Ask me how I know...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Overhead;17658665]this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.[/QUOTE]
Siva283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 10:37 AM   #47
PowerChoked
1969 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHREDDIN89YJ View Post
in hagerstown i know where to go. the place is "Accurate Transmissions" its on virginia avenue. if you are traveling down 70 west, the exit is the Downsville exit. They Rebuilt my transmission last winter if you need, P.M. me for more information.
F&S Racing is also in Hagerstown. He is giving me a really good price on my gear install and they build race motors and trannys.
PowerChoked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2012, 07:20 PM   #48
Toms87
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChoked View Post
F&S Racing is also in Hagerstown. He is giving me a really good price on my gear install and they build race motors and trannys.
I think they were the ones who also put on some kind of trail ride event last year. Do you (or anybody else) know if they are doing it again?
Toms87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2012, 07:54 AM   #49
PowerChoked
1969 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms87 View Post
I think they were the ones who also put on some kind of trail ride event last year. Do you (or anybody else) know if they are doing it again?
Yeah, that was them. I got a 100$ gift certificate towards my gears at that event and also won a damn expensive snap on jacket for my wife.

The next event is april of this year. They have a facebook page you can follow to keep track of that.
Unread 03-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #50
Flabbymuscle
1984 CJ7 

Howdy All,
Checking in from Mt. Pleasant. Doing a restoration of my 'new' 1984 CJ. Anyone interested exchanging tips, parts, and know-how over beer...let me know.
Flabbymuscle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #51
PowerChoked
1969 J-Series Truck 

These thread (and this forum) is actually pretty dead man. Why dont you check out our club on Facebook at Maryland Jeeps/Element offroad. We are a very active group and we get together very often. Have members all over the state and support local wrenching/wheeling parties often.
Unread 01-10-2014, 08:31 AM   #52
TheBestWes

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Frederick jeepers should know about the amazing gravel roads that wind through the county. Makes for a great day out in a jeep. Directions for each "driving tour" are here:http://www.ruralroadsfrederickmd.org/index.html

And these are all 100% legal.
TheBestWes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2014, 04:38 PM   #53
A4LiterV8eater
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Checking in from Thompson's Corner just inside the commy republic of MoCo
A4LiterV8eater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2014, 05:49 PM   #54
TheBestWes

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Bump! It's time this thread gains traction! Let's go Frednecks!
TheBestWes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2014, 06:43 PM   #55
Derrick_Merwin

The Frederick watershed

The Frederick Watershed has a nice gravel road that runs up the mountain on one side and down the other side there are lots of cool trails to hike on as well and cool rock outcrops just look for mountaindale road on a map and follow it towards the mountain
Derrick_Merwin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.