Feeler: Ocean City Meet - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland Jeep Forum > Feeler: Ocean City Meet

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line8.8 Swap Kit w/ TRUSS for Jeeps

Unread 01-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #31
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Fo' sho'.

Worse case: We're at Ocean City . .

clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2010, 07:52 PM   #32
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUBDEEP View Post
Fo' sho'.

Worse case: We're at Ocean City . .
Very true. I was also thinking setting up the RTI just to play around with. Dan from our club lives right down the road from OC and is looking into parking lots that may work.
VamosJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010, 04:48 PM   #33
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

I would pack up the family and come down for a weekend sounds like it could be some fun
Unread 01-07-2010, 05:17 PM   #34
MY99XJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Sounds Great!!!!!!!
MY99XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 10:20 PM   #35
JGriff99xj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Hey Erik, is there a club meet at gander this tuesday? If so I might try to go if I don't have to work. We can discuss it more there.
JGriff99xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2010, 09:19 AM   #36
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGriff99xj View Post
Hey Erik, is there a club meet at gander this tuesday? If so I might try to go if I don't have to work. We can discuss it more there.
Yeah this Tuesday the 12th at 7:30
Unread 01-12-2010, 12:12 AM   #37
mgaither0
1998 TJ Wrangler 

sounds like an awesome possibility. If you guys advertise or even let the other jeep clubs know i'm sure it would go off huge. Call all the big companies and see who wants to sponsor
mgaither0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2010, 07:15 AM   #38
njjeepthing
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosJEEP View Post
Very true. I was also thinking setting up the RTI just to play around with. Dan from our club lives right down the road from OC and is looking into parking lots that may work.
Would need insurance and waivers for folks to use an RTI ramp. What happens if someone rolls off of it. Someone is getting sued! I think United now has a program for event insurance.
njjeepthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2010, 08:35 AM   #39
VamosJEEP
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by njjeepthing View Post
Would need insurance and waivers for folks to use an RTI ramp. What happens if someone rolls off of it. Someone is getting sued! I think United now has a program for event insurance.
Thanks. I will look into it.
Unread 01-13-2010, 11:41 AM   #40
SmurfJK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Sounds like a neat time! Something in the summer would be good!
SmurfJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #41
Toms87
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I think I have posted in this thread already but I'd still be interested, definitely in the summer with plenty of advance notice.
Toms87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2010, 09:44 AM   #42
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I started looking on Ocean City's calendar. There are a few dates that have the convention center booked. I know there hasn't been anything firmed up as far as dates or places, but I just had some thoughts. These are all taking place at the convention center:

June 06
OC Car & Truck Show
June 16
MD State Firemen's Assoc. Conference & Parade
August 07
Dub Custom Auto Show

I know several other large parking lots at the Ocean that could hold large amounts of vehicles, (Holiday Inn Express parking lot at 94th street.) We saw a small VW m-n-g there last year in late summer. But the lot was large enough to hold 50-100 vehicles and not intefere with hotel parking/ traffic.
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #43
mferrari
DelmarvaOffroad.com

1998 TJ Wrangler 

My brother has the bar, but no parking lot...
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Delmarva Offroad - F-O-A Shocks - BD Turnkey Engine - Under Cover Fab - Jer-C Transmissions - Quigley Driveshafts

Delmarva Offroad
You call it rolling, we call it R&D! 443-951-JEEP
mferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2010, 07:09 AM   #44
I_AM_DAN

Oc meet and greet

I am the a fore mentioned Dan from ESJA.

With the way our last big show turned out we wanted to take a step back and look at things from a new vantage point. We are hoping that the show in OC will attract the everyday Jeeper. It will be the type of thing anyone with a Jeep can attend and have a good time. We understand that the lack of an obstacle coarse is a drawback, but at our big show last year only a few people took advantage of it. Our goal is to have a fun family friendly environment where people can come and enjoy all aspects of owning a Jeep.

We are thinking about doing the first such meet and greet the weekend of May 22nd and 23rd. This is the first hot rod show in oc. It is an amazingly fun time for those who havent been. Picture a rolling car show. The location is TBA but will be decided upon shortly. For those interested in wheeling there will be a trip to our clubs off road park

Stay tuned for updates!
I_AM_DAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2010, 07:26 AM   #45
tjsahara1979
2007 JK Wrangler 

I'll pack up the family for something like this. We have a house up in Rehoboth we go to so we can just come on down
'01 TJ Sahara. 3" BDS lift, 1" PA BL, 33x12.50x15 Nokian Vatiiva M/Ts, Durango steering box, soft 8s, RE steering stabilizer, and one LOUD effin' train horn :)

Green Jeep Club Member #183
tjsahara1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.